posted Dec 30, 2015, 5:33 PM by Nano Photonics Lab KAIST
updated Jan 3, 2016, 10:09 PM
All members of our lab attended the 11th Conference on Lasers and Electro-Optics Pacific Rim (CLEO-PR) 2015 in Busan from August 24-28. Prof. Yong-Hee Lee was the CLEO-PR 2015 conference chair, and our lab presented 6 oral presentations and 3 poster presentations as listed below (in the chronological order):
- M. Kim, H. Sim, and Y. Lee, "Effective engineering of sub-wavelength-scale plasmonic cavities," Oral Presentation, paper 26E3_2.
- I. Karnadi, J. Son, J. Kim, H. Jang, P. E. Pramudita, S. Lee, B. Min, and Y. Lee, "A Printed Nanobeam Laser on Silicon,"
Oral Presentation, paper 26I3_3.
- H. Jang, I. Karnadi, P. E. Pramudita, and Y. Lee, "Room Temperature Continuous Operation of Sub-μW Threshold Nano-Island Lasers,"
Oral Presentation, paper 26I3_5.
- P. E. Pramudita, H. Jang, C. Lee, I. Karnadi, J. Lee, M. Kim, and
Y. Lee, "Self-Aligned InGaAsP Nano-Emitters Near Telecom-Wavelength,"
Oral Presentation, paper 26I3_6.
- S. J. Yoon, H. Sim, M. Kim, and Y. Lee, "Three-dimensional sub-5-nm-gap plasmon antenna printed on the apex of optical fiber," Poster Presentation, paper 26P_67.
- C. Lee, H. Lim, C. Schneider, S. Maier, S. Höfling, M. Kamp, and
Y. Lee, "Efficient Single Photon Collection using a μ-Fiber-Coupled Microcavity,"
Oral Presentation, paper 27G1_2.
- J. Lee, H. Jang, I. Karnadi, P. E. Pramudita, H. Kim, and Y. Lee,
"In-Situ Monolithic Integration of Nanobeam Laser with Passive Waveguide on SOI," Poster Presentation, paper 27P_81.
- H. M. Kim, H. Jang, S. J. Kim, and Y. H. Lee, "Monolithic integration of microlaser with passive waveguide via selective quantum well etching," Poster Presentation, paper 27P_83.
- H. Lim, C. Lee, M. Lee, and Y. Lee, "Quasi-resonant excitation of quantum dots in microfibre-coupled photonic crystal cavities," Post-Deadline Oral Presentation.
After finishing all the presentations, we had a little celebration at a local pub in Gwanganli Beach